he need to convert images continue to grow even in today, since not all image formats are web friendly. Occasionally, we may need to convert an EPS image to JPG on a Mac or Windows personal computer.
EPS to JPG conversion can be straightforward, there are multiple online and offline free solutions designed for this. But if you want to keep the high resolution retained, a specialist EPS to JPG converter will be a necessity.
- #1 Convert EPS to JPG with High Resolution
- #2 EPS to JPG Mac Free with Preview
- #3 3 Best Online Free EPS to JPG Converter
- #4 Export EPS as JPG in Adobe Photoshop
- #5 Use Offline Free EPS to JPG Converter—GIMP
#1 Convert EPS to JPG with High Resolution
Though there are a lot of online or offline free solutions to convert EPS to JPG, most of our users finally pick a piece of specialist software, for the reason that they want an EPS to JPG conversion with high resolution.
If you are looking for the same answer, BatchPhoto will take you there. It is a Mac & Windows program to batch convert 170+ kinds of images, including those raw images. Besides, it is home to a multitude of image tools, resize, rename, add filters, etc.
Why BatchPhoto Get Popular?
- Read and Convert 170+ images to different formats;
- Export image to PDF;
- Rename, resize images;
- Crop, add effect, rotate, change DPI, replace color, add watermark, comment, add frames or border, etc;
- Upload and share image to FTP or social accounts;
- Batch support;
- Preserve original image quality;
Steps to Batch Convert EPS to JPG with High Resolution
- Download and install BatchPhoto to your Mac or Windows PC;
- Go to Add Photos, import EPS images to the program;
- Go to Edit Photos, click Add Filters to edit if necessary;
- Go to Setup, choose output folder and select output format as JPG;
- Go to Process to convert EPS to JPG with high resolution.
#2 EPS to JPG Mac Free with Preview
To be frank, Preview is one of those surprise me from time to time though I use it on a regular basis. I expect Preview opening and exporting several common images and PDF file only, but it does more, including EPS to JPG conversion, ICO to PNG conversion, etc.
Steps to Convert EPS to JPG on Mac Free with Preview
- Right click on the EPS file, and open with Preview.
- Then go to File>Export.
- Choose output as JPEG, then click “Save” to convert EPS to JPG on mac.
- Not support batch convert;
- Load large EPS slowly;
#3 3 Best Online Free EPS to JPG Converter
To pick out the best online free EPS to JPG converters, I have tried all those listed in the first 2 google result pages, it was a large workload to try one by one, but I was able to jump to a conclusion: it is definitely reasonable that why those top-ranked online free EPS to JPG converters appear on the top in Google results, they are indeed doing a good job for users.
My first choice always goes to Zamzar. Personally, I hold more preferences to those online free image converters with a clean webpage, leaving no space for annoying ads or unwanted information. While, Zamzar perfectly meet this need of mine. But the most important is, Zamzar supports batch convert EPS to JPG with high resolution retained.
Steps to Convert EPS to JPG Online Free with Zamzar
- Go to Zamzar EPS to JPG
- Click Add files to import several EPS files to the website server;
- Click Convert to upload and process the conversion;
- Once conversion finishes, download the JPG files to your computer;
- Relatively slow to upload and process conversion;
- Your files are saved online for 24 hours;
In my tests, Convertio turns to be the fastest online free EPS to JPG converter, it handles both uploading and converting very fast. Same as Zamzar, it supports batch converting EPS to JPG and highly maintain the original image resolution. However, only 10 files can be converted for free.
Steps to Convert EPS to JPG Online Free with Convertio
- Go to Convertio
- Drag and drop several EPS files to the program;
- Click “Convert” to start the conversion;
- Once ready, click Download to save the JPEG files to your computer;
- Only 10 files can be converted for free;
- Files are saved online for 24 hours: potential risk of information leakage;
The reason why I pick this is due more to its optional settings to customize the JPEG output according to users’ need, though it cannot well maintain the high resolution when comparing to other 2 online free EPS to JPG converters. In addition, it does conversions fast and save JPEG files in a smaller size.
Steps to Convert EPS to JPG Online Free with Image. Online-Convert
- Go to image.online-convert;
- Drag and drop multiple EPS files to the program;
- Go to Optional Settings, choose quality, compression mode, size, color, etc.;
- Click “Start Conversion” to change EPS to JPG;
- Once ready, download the JPEG files to your computer.
- Image resolution loss;
- Files are saved online for 24 hours;
#4 Export EPS as JPG in Adobe Photoshop
Regard handling images, Adobe Photoshop is always the best choice to make everything professional. If you have installed Adobe Photoshop, perform the EPS-to-JPG conversion just in PS.
Steps to Convert EPS to JPG in Adobe Photoshop.
- Open EPS file in Adobe Photoshop;
- Go to File>Save As, choose JPEG as the output;
- Then tweak the settings in option box;
- Click Save to convert EPS to JPG in Photoshop.
To batch convert EPS to JPG in Adobe Photoshop, the steps will be a little complicated, you have to create an action of EPS to JPG conversion, then automate the task to make batch conversion. Anyway, you can refer to following steps:
- Open EPS file in Photoshop;
- Go to Window>Actions, create a new folder to the new EPS to JPG conversion action;
- Hit the new action icon, rename and click Record icon to start recording the action;
- Go to File>Save As;
- Choose output format as JPEG;
- Click the Stop button to pause the action recording;
- Go to File>Automate>Batch;
- Choose EPS to JPG conversion, choose files from the folder and click “OK” to batch convert EPS to JPG in Photoshop.
#5 Use Offline Free EPS to JPG Converter—GIMP
Also, there are offline free EPS to JPG converters worth a try. GMIP is open source software to edit and convert images, though it doesn’t batch convert nor main the original image resolution, it does help on such a conversion task.
GIMP is available for GNU/Linux, macOS, Windows.
Steps to Convert EPS to JPG Offline Free
- Download and install GIMP to your Mac or Windows PC.
- Open EPS files with GMIP;
- Go to File>Export As;
- Choose JPEG as the output, click “Export” to convert EPS to JPG offline free.