To protect the privacy or conceal a part of video, we need to blur it. Here we provide 2 easy ways to blur part of a video, including moving faces on Windows 10 or 11.
Introduction of the Easiest Windows 10/11 Video Editor Blur Tool
Movavi Video Editor Plus is the best app to blur face or any part in video on both Windows 10, 11 and macOS. It is a famous video editor to create and edit video from scratch or to professional level.
Reasons why we pick it to blur a part or faces in video:
- Blur face or any part in rectangular or elliptical shape
- Blur video in 4 effects: blurred ellipse, blurred rectangle, pixel ellipse and pixel rectangle
- Blur multiple faces or other parts in a video
- Blur moving face/part in the video automatically in 3 tracking modes
Also, a glimpse of its standout features will give a you a better understanding about this tool:
- Create quick videos with Montage Wizard
- Edit and enhance video clips: rotate, cut, crop, adjust color, reverse, fade, speed up…
- Edit and enhance audio clips: record, extract, face, equalize, loop, remove noise, sync
- Creative effect package collection
- Media library for royalty free music, stickers, filters, transitions, titles
- Highlight and conceal parts in video
- Add timer, chrome key, etc.
- Export video as video or audio format
- Share results to video streaming platforms
PTNAFF150723AFS15 – 15% discount coupon on yearly subscription, valid till 30th of June 2023
3 Workarounds to Blur Part of A Video, including Moving Faces
1. How to Blur Part of A Video on Windows 10 or 11?
- Grab a free copy of Movavi Video Editor Plus, install and open the application.
- Add the video you want to blur to the Timeline.
- Click on More Tools on the left side>Highlight and Conceal, choose a blur type.
- Move and drag the mask, apply the blur effect to where you want to conceal.
- Click Export button to save the video blur effect.
2. How to Blur Multiple Faces or Parts in Video on Windows 10 or 11?
- Download the installer of Movavi Video Editor Plus, run the application.
- Add video to Movavi Timeline.
- Click on More Tools> Highlight and Conceal, choose a blur effect.
- Move and drag the mask to blur one part of the video.
- Then click on the + icon and add another blur mask to the video.
- Click on Export button to save the blur face effect in your video.
3. How to Blur Moving Faces in Video on Windows 10 or 11?
- Get a free copy of Movavi Video Editor Plus, install and open the application.
- Add the video you want to blur into Movavi Timeline.
- Head to More Tools>Highlight and Conceal, go to Masks tab and select a blur effect.
- Then head to Motion tab, place the task on the moving face and select a tracking method.
- Click Track to blur moving faces intelligently.
- Check the result, if you are not happy with the result, change a tracking method to blur.
- Click Export button to blur moving faces in your video.
How to Blur Part of Video Online Free?
Also, there is a online free way to blur part of video, using Kapwing video editor. By signing with Google account, you can export the blurred video in MP4 format of 720P. Though it has a blur tool, it allows blurring the whole video only. To blur part or moving faces in video online free, you need to add a shape and fill color to cover the object. However you need to upgrade to premium account to remove the watermark.
How to Blur Part of A Video Online Free?
- Navigate to kapwing.com/studio/editor.
- Upload the video.
- Head to Elements>Shapes, choose rectangle or ellipse to mask the part to blur.
- Fill color to the shape and apply a blur effect.
- Click Export Project to download the blurred video.
How to Blur Moving Faces in Video Online Free?
- Upload the video to kapwing video editor.
- Split the video into 2 or more clips in the position where the faces starts moving in different scene, by right click the video and select Split, so you can blur moving faces in different video clips.
- Select the first clip, head to Elements>Shapes, choose a shape and fill color to it to blur the face.
- Repeat adding and filling the shapes to blur the faces in the rest of video clips.
- Click Export Project and save the blurred video.
Well, to blur part of a video, especially moving faces in a video, i would recommend Movavi Video Editor, it does the job with AI, which is efficient and reliable.