Most of us may have had the habits of saving files as PDF, no matter it is text or image based, because PDF is the only one file format to make your files look exactly the same as original on different screens across different platforms. And today, we will focus on PSD to PDF.
We definitely need a tool to convert PSD to PDF and there are so many options for consideration, but if you want to convert multiple PSD files to PDF while with high quality retained, the options would be greatly narrowed down to several. Here we bring 3 of them to you.
1. High Quality PSD to PDF Converter (Support Multiple Pages)
Regarding high quality PSD to PDF converter, Pixillion Image Converter hits enough for our criteria and comes out as the top choice, it nails the balance between simplicity, functionality and affordability.
Pixillion Image Converter is a bulk image tool to process images in batches, it wraps its editing and converting features in an intuitive interface, allowing users to edit and convert 50+ types of images. In other words, you can not only use Pixillion to save PSD as PDF or other image formats, but also edit before conversion, for example, add watermark, rotate, flip, etc. Even, it allows you to convert multiple PSD to a single PDF file with text kept.
Top Features of Pixillion Image Converter
- Read 50+ kinds of images, from common (JPG, PNG) to raw (CR2, NEF, ARW) and others
- Convert images to 20+ formats, raw to jpeg mac, psd to png, psd to jpg
- Convert files in batch
- Allow editing images
- Preview image without opening
- Convert without losing quality
- Available for macOS and Windows
Steps to Convert Multiple PSD to one PDF without Losing Quality
- Grab a copy of Pixillion Image Converter from NCH Software website, install and open the app.
- Drag and drop multiple PSD files to interface.
- Choose output as PDF, also click on Encoder Settings to do customization on your PDF file.
- Choose all PSD files, then click on Combine button to convert multiple PSD to one PDF.
2. Best Online Free PSD to PDF Converter
The online free options to convert PSD to PDF are plentiful, choosing just one PSD to PDF image converter to use is not easy. Therefore, we pick the best for you—online2pdf.
To be honestly, online free file converters whose conversion pages that filled with Google Ads are never my first choice, but this time, online2pdf becomes an exception. It wins in this game because of high quality PSD to PDF conversion and offering a minimal set of options to customize files, like merging multiple PSD files to one PDF.
Follow the Steps to Convert PSD to PDF Multi-page Online Free
- Navigate to online2pdf in your web browser.
- Drag and drop all your PSD files to online2pdf.
- Go to Mode, choose Merge files.
- Go to Convert to, choose PDF as output format.
- Click Convert to save multiple PSD files as one PDF online free.
- Process conversion a little slow
- Your files are stored online for a while, it may result in potential risks of information leak
- Too many Google Ads on the page
3. Convert PSD to PDF in Photoshop
For Adobe users, it becomes unnecessary to use another image convert, Adobe Photoshop will do the job and even it does a better job to convert PSD to PDF with high quality and layers maintained, however, it cannot convert multiple PSD files to one PDF at one time.
Follow The Steps to Convert PSD to PDF in Adobe Photoshop
- Run Adobe Photoshop.
- Drag and drop PSD file to PS, then go to File>Save As.
- Choose Photoshop PDF as output.
- Click Save to convert PSD to PDF in Photoshop.