HEIC, also known as High Efficiency Image Format, is the standard image format iOS devices, used to store one or a sequence of images with metadata. For an Apple device user, it is not even a problem to open and view HEIC file, but if you need to convert multiple HEIC to JPG on Windows 10,11, even 7, 8, you need a tool.
We studied on this and finally pick 10 best batch HEIC to JPG converters for you, each has its bright spots, they may come with a price tag or go totally free.
Quickly Batch Convert HEIC to JPG on Windows 10, 11, Even 7, 8
If we have to speak out our top recommendation to batch convert HEIC to JPG in the fastest way, we would choose Pixillion Image Converter.
Pixillion Image Converter is a bulk image converter to change more than 50 image formats into 20 most popular formats, it works on converting raw and HECI images too, with good quality conversions. To allow users edit the images, this image converter adds editing features like Resize, Flip, Rotate, Add Watermark too. It is compact and focuses on high quality conversions only, with a low price.
- Support HEIC, Raw and 50+ image formats: heic to png, heic to pdf, heic to gif, etc.
- Save as 20 image formats, JPG, JPEG, PNG, PDF, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WEBP
- Edit features: Resize, flip, rotate, watermark
- Advanced output preferences: compression, encoding, etc
- Basic editing features only
Here is how to quickly batch convert HEIC to JPG on Windows 10, 11 or 7, 8
- Get a free copy of Pixillion Image Converter from NCH Website.
- Add all HEIC images into Pixillion by drag and drop.
- Click on Effects to resize or add watermark if needed.
- Select all HEIC images, choose output as JPG or JPEG and select compression setting.
- Click Convert to batch convert HEIC to JPG.
Bulk Convert HEIC to JPG in Adobe Photoshop
If you have installed Adobe Photoshop or plan to subscribe its monthly or yearly plan, Photoshop lets you bulk convert HEIC to JPG on Windows easily too, but you will have to create an automate action first.
Follow the steps to bulk convert HEIC to JPG in Adobe Photoshop
- Grab the free copy of Adobe Photoshop, install and run the app.
- If it is the first time to open HEIC image in Photoshop on Windows, you need to download the plugin first. Click Learn More and visit the plugin page.
- Get the extensions by following the steps instructed. Both HEIF and HEVC extensions are required to open HEIC images in Photoshop.
- Then re-open Photoshop again, import an HEIC image to Photoshop.
- Go to Window>Actions.
- Create a new set and name as HEIC to JPG.
- Then create a new action.
- Give a name to the new action, like HEIC to JPG. Click Record to start recording actions you want to automate for multiple HEIC files.
- Go to the opened HEIC file in your Photoshop, head to File>Save as. Choose JPEG as output.
- Then click the stop button to stop recording the automate action.
- Head to File>Automate>Batch.
- Choose the set and action you just created, select the source and output folder for your conversions.
- Photoshop will open all HEIC images and mass save them as JPG automatically.
Notes: Users who have installed Adobe Lightroom cannot convert HEIC to JPG, because Lightroom doesn’t support reading HEIC format and offers no plugin to read or convert HEIC images.
How to Convert Multiple HEIC to JPG in GIMP (Open-Source Photo Editor)
For users who have been accustomed to manage photos in GIMP, the open source photo editor, there is a solution to convert multiple HEIC to JPG for free too, you have to download a 3rd-party plugin for batch work.
- Run GIMP on your Windows PC.
- Download the BIMP plugin here.
- Install the plugin.
- Go to File>Batch Image Manipulation.
- Click Add images to import multiple HEIC images.
- Click Add>Change format and compression.
- Choose JPEG as output and click OK. Hit Apply button.
Free Batch HEIC to JPG Converter for Windows 10, 11 and 7, 8
To mass convert HEIC to JPG on your Windows 10 PC, we have free options too. Here are 4 best free bulk HEIC to JPG converters for Windows, they are worth a try but you are recommended to check their goods or bads before downloading and installing for the conversion.
CopyTrans HEIC for Windows is a image tool to view and convert HEIC images in batches, you can convert 100 images per time. Also, you can print your HEIC images.
- Convert 100 HEIC images per time
- View and print HEIC images
- Large JPG files output
- Quality is lost a bit
Follow the steps to free batch convert HEIC to JPG on Windows 10, 11, 7, 8
- Grab a free copy of CopyTrans HEIC for Windows, install and open the app on your Windows.
- Right click on HEIC images and choose Convert to JPEG with CopyTrans.
iMazing has become a branded tool to manage iPhone efficiently, it offers free and tiny desktop app too, like HEIC Converter. iMazing HEIC Converter is a free tool to batch convert HEIC to JPG or PNG on desktops and laptops.
- Free to use
- Convert HEIC to JPG, PNG
- Keep or remove EXIF data
- Allow choose image quality
Here is how to free batch convert HEIC to JPG with iMazing
- Grab a free copy of iMazing HEIC Converter, install and open the app.
- Drag and drop all HEIC images to iMazing.
- Choose quality and set output format as JPEG.
- Click on Convert to batch convert HEIC to JPG.
3. Apowersoft HEIC Converter
Apowersoft offers both online and offline solutions to batch convert HEIC images, it exports HEIC images as JPG only. However, it doesn’t do a good job to generate small size JPG files.
- Offer online service and offline app to convert
Here is how to free batch convert HEIC to JPG with Apowersoft
- Grab a free copy of Apowersoft HEIC Converter, install and open the app.
- Drag and drop all HEIC images to Apowersoft.
- Choose quality, destination.
- Click on Start Converting to save all HEIC images as JPG, you may need to compress the JPG images after the conversion.
4. Duckhead HEIC to JPEG
It is a 5-star free apps in Microsoft App Store, with a simple drag-n-drop, users can convert hundreds of HEIC files to JPG with ease on Windows.
- Allow choose quality and copy metadata
- A set of output options: overwrite or delete original, copy creation date, etc.
- Allow download from Microsoft Store only
- Sometimes slow
Here is how to free batch convert HEIC to JPG with Duckhead
- Grab the free copy of Duckhead HEIC to JPEG converter.
- Drag and drop all the HEIC files to this app.
- Choose output as JPEG and select quality or other options.
- Convert multiple HEIC to JPG on your Windows.
How to Mass Convert HEIC to JPG Online without Software (Free)
We have tested 13 online free HEIC to JPG tools, we pick these 3 tools basing on conversion speed, image quality and image file size.
1. Cloudconvert heic to jpg
It is my favorite, not only performs conversions as outstandingly as a dedicated program, it also offers advanced settings to resize and remove metadata such as EXIF.
- Advanced settings
- Preview image output
- JPG images becomes larger in file size
Here is how to mass convert HEIC to JPG online without software
- Navigate to cloudconvert.com/heic-to-jpg in your web browser.
- Upload all HEIC image.
- Adjust the advanced settings: resize, strip, etc.
- Click Convert to start the conversion.
- Download all JPG images to your folder.
2. Freeconvert heic to jpg
It deserves a good ranking in Google Search result, it is swift, also it can resize and compress the output images.
- High quality
- Resize output image
- Compress output image
- Some files won’t be processed (I uploaded 4 HEIC images, one of them fail to be converted)
- Max file size 1GB
Here is how to mass convert HEIC to JPG online free without software
- Navigate to freeconvert.com/heic-to-jpg in your web browser.
- Upload all HEIC images.
- Click on the advanced settings, resize or compress the output image, then hit Convert.
- Wait for the processing, then click Download to save all JPG.
3. Google Drive heic to jpg
People are also asking about how to convert HEIC to JPG in Google Drive, because they have uploaded and stored the HEIC image up there in their drive.
I tried the process to batch convert HEIC to JPG in Google Drive, and here is my conclusion: Google Drive doesn’t offer a tool to do the conversion, but it has recommended tool and navigate users to that web tool for conversion, it is CloudConvert. If this is OK for you, just follow the steps as below to batch convert your HEIC images in Google Drive:
- Login into your Google account and go to Drive.
- Upload the HEIC images to Google Drive.
- Right click the HEIC image and open with CloudConvert.
- Give access to this website and add more HEIC images, then choose Convert to JPG. Don’t forget to tick the box before “Save output files to Google Drive“.
- Hit Convert and turn all the HEIC images to JPG in Google Drive.
Do HEIC to JPG Often? Pick Pixillion
Trust me, an image converter is a useful tool to help you handle images, it is the necessity on your desktop. All Pros and Cons considered, Pixillion Image Converter should the place where you start with a HEIC to JPG conversion.