Very often, we take a photo and everything looks perfect, but the shine, or glare or light becomes the only flaw. Have to delete it? No, we can remove the glare from face or skin on your photo, also we can remove the glare from glasses.
It is a conventional wisdom that only professional photo editor like PhotoShop or Lightroom help to remove glare from a photo, because it is kinda of advanced photo editing, such a task involves color adjustment, dehaze, tone changes, saturation, denoise, etc and you should be quite experienced at configuring the parameters. But luckily, things become quite easier today even you want to edit photos like PhotoShop experts, since the tools become more and more intelligent.
The Easiest Way to Remove Glare from Photo (Mac & Windows)
By saying the easiest, I mean we don’t have to learn things as PhotoShop require you to master, with several clicks, we can remove glare from photos too.
The tool makes glare removal easy is Luminar 4. You may have heard about this great tool， it is just like a hot star in photo editing, working as the most aesthetically pleasing photo editor app, it makes advanced photo editing become so easy.
Luminar 4 from Skylum is a professional and beautiful photo editor helps users to handle photos like in PhotoShop but in an simple way, it gets everything ready for you, you just need to click the buttons and start the image processing, then you will get the most optimized result.
Luminar 4 Top Features
- AI-Powered: AI Enhance, Sky Replacement, Skin Enhance, Portrait Enhance
- Basic editing: Crop, rotate, zoom
- Essential editing: light, color, details, denoise, landscape, vignette
- Creative editing: sky replacemet, sunrays, dramatic, matte look, color styles, glow, fog, etc.
- Professional editing: advanced contrast, gradient, dodge & burn, filter, split toning
- Batch resize and rename
- Remove unwanted person or objects
- Clone and stamp
- Export images as JPG, PNG, BMP, Photoshop, etc.
- Add as plug-in to Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom/PS Elements/Apple Aperture
Now, we will give step to step guide on how to remove glare from face/skin and on how to remove glare from glasses on photo respectively.
Here is How to Remove Glare from Face or Skin on Photos Easily
- Grab the installer of Luminar 4 from the website, install and open the App on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Then click + to add single image or a folder for batch removal, import your photo.
- Then go to Edit>Portrait.
- In the AI Skin Enhancer, adjust the settings by dragging the bar.
- Check the Before&After effect.
- If you are happy with the result, go to File>Export to save the editing and the glare will be removed from your photo.
Here is How to Remove Glare from Glasses on Photos
- Grab a copy of Luminar 4, install and open it.
- Click + to add photos to the program.
- Then go to Canvas>Erase.
- Use the brush to erase the glare on the glasses, you are recommended to zoom in the photo first.
- Click Done to remove the glare.
- Head to File>Export the save the photo with glare removed.
How to Remove Glare from Photo Online Free?
Here is an online free tool to remove glare from photo too, it is from makeup.pho.to, it is easy to use and does the glare removal automatically.
Makeup photo editor is an online free tool to retouch photos, including skin makeup, shine remover, wrinkle smoothing, teeth whitening, red eye remover and add color or stylish effect.
- Navigate to website: https://makeup.pho.to/reduce-face-shine/
- Upload photo by clicking From Computer.
- Then choose Shine Remover and click Apply.
- Once finishes, click Save and Share to download the photo with glare removed.
Both of the solutions are worth a try, but if you need advanced and creative photo editing, try Luminar 4.