Want to turn the raw images in your Nikon camera to JPG or other social-media-friendly image formats? There are 3 ways, using a batch Nikon raw converter tool.
The Best Nikon Raw Converter for Mac and Windows 2022
Tools designed to process images are still growing in numbers, you may have to try dozens of image tools before a decision is made. But here, we pick it for you—BatchPhoto Pro, which is a bulk image converter with rich features.
Why BatchPhoto Pro?
- Read Nikon and other raw images
It can read Nikon NEF and NRW images, also view Canon, Olympus, Sony, Panasonic and other raw images created from different brands of cameras. In addition, it allows users to preview the Nikon raw image within the program, there is no need to run an extra program to open your Nikon raw images.
- Convert Nikon to JPG or other formats
BatchPhoto can export images as 70+ image formats, including JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, PDF, PSD, EPS. In other words, it supports all image conversion you will need.
Before or after the image conversion, you may need to edit the raw images. BatchPhoto is also the home to a set of editing tools, you can add date stamp, add watermark, annotate, rotate, crop, flip, resize, touch up, add effect, reduce noise, applying its tools to optimize your Nikon images as much as possible.
It preserves the image quality in the converted files, you can also use its advanced settings to output the images in wanted quality.
- Upload Nikon image to FTP or send via Email
You are building your own website and want to upload those Nikon raw images to FTP? Or want to send the files via Email? You can do the uploading directly in BatchPhoto.
- Really really competitive price
BatchPhoto Nikon raw converter comes with the price $49.95, it packs an image converter and also an image editor, the price is super competitive. Before the payment, you are offered with a water-marked free trial, even after the payment, you have a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Support macOS and Windows
How to Use BatchPhoto Nikon Raw Converter?
- Get a free copy of BatchPhoto Pro, install and run the app.
- Go to Add Photos interface, drag and drop all Nikon images NEF or NRW into the program.
- Go to Edit Photos to edit the Nikon raw images before conversion.
- Go to Setup, choose output folder and select output format as JPG or other formats.
- Click on Process button, your Nikon raw images will be converted within seconds.
Another Good Raw Converter for Nikon (Simple)
If Nikon raw image editing is not necessary for you, here is another option—Pixillion Image Converter, an image tool to read and convert 50+ images, including Nikon NEF, NRW images.
Pixillion offers less image format support in both input and output than BatchPhoto does, and adds just a few of editing features (resize, flip, rotate, watermark add), but it provides more output settings for output images to be customized as needed. Also, it works both on macOS and Windows. You can convert Nikon raw images to JPG and other 20+ formats with ease.
Steps to convert Nikon Raw images on Mac or Windows
- Grab a free copy of Pixillion Image Converter from NCH website, install and open the app.
- Import Nikon NEF or NRW raw images into the program.
- Choose output as JPEG or others.
- Go to Compression Settings or Options to customize the output images.
- Go to Effects to resize, add watermark…
- Click Convert to export Nikon raw images as JPEG or others.
Online Free Nikon Raw to JPG Converter
There are some online free Nikon raw converters, but if you want an online free tool supports converting to JPG (or others) and preserve high image quality for free, Convertio may be the only solution.
Convertio is an online free file converter working on video, audio, image, document, archive and so on. It supports bulk conversion and allows users to save Nikon raw NEF and NRW images to JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP and some other image formats.
How to Convert Nikon Raw Images Online Free?
- Navigate to Convertio website in your web browser.
- Drag and drop Nikon NEF or NRW images to the program.
- Choose output as JPG or others.
- Click Convert to export Nikon raw images.