To fast open and share a file, many users prefer to turn their Word Docx files into JPG format. Trying to be helpful, here we offer 6 easy ways to convert DOCX to JPG but still with high definition.
Word DOCX to JPG Freeware Converter
I’ve searched Google from pages to pages, trying to find a piece of freeware to convert DOCX to JPG. AVS Document Converter seems to be the best answer, which mentioned by many users and websites. I tested several tools that claim to do the task, but AVS Document Converter is the only one to help and free to use.
This program is a free document converter designed for Windows users, letting users convert PDF, DOCX, DOC, TXT, ODT, ePub, MOBI, images and so on. It can convert a Word document into JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc. Also, it can zip, watermark and protect your files.
How to convert DOCX to JPG with freeware?
- Grab the freeware and install, fire it up on your machine.
- Click Add Files to load the DOCX document to this app.
- Hit To Image, choose the image output as JPEG. You can also add watermark, rename file, etc.
- Hit Convert Now!
How to Save DOCX as JPG with High Quality?
We all know that Word Docx is a text-based file, while JPG is an image-based file, they are 2 totally different document types, that’s why there is few standalone tools designed to convert Docx to JPG directly. To convert Word Docx to JPG offline and with high definition, we are often recommended to use PDF tools, which utilize PDF as the intermediary format to get the conversion done.
Here PDFchef is a good option.
You may think it is underemployed on Docx to JPG conversion, not so! It is a PDF editor with a wide set of PDF editing features, also offers tools to manage PDF pages. And thanks to it function to create PDF files from various formats, you can utilize tool to convert so many formats, by saving a file as PDF first.
Check out PDFChef Top Features
- Edit PDF text: add, delete, modify
- Edit image: add, delete, rotate, resize
- Sign PDFs
- Organize PDF pages: add, delete, merge
- Convert blank page, Word, Exel, PowerPoint, ePub, HTML, TXT, DJVU, JPG, PNG and BMP to PDF
- Convert PDF to Word, ePub, HTML, TXT, JPG, PNG and BMP
Here is how to convert Word Docx to JPG with high quality
- Grab a copy of PDFchef, install and open the App.
- Head to Convert.
- Choose input as Word and output as PDF, then drag and drop your Word Docx document, click Convert button to save Word Docx as PDF first.
- Drag and drop the PDF file created from your Word to Movavi, go to File > Convert Files.
- Choose output as JPEG and click Convert to change Word Docx document to JPEG format.
Online Free DOCX to JPG Converters
For a part of users, they expect to find a solution online free, which doesn’t require any program installation. We’ve tested on 10+ online Docx to JPG converters, but finally pick the best 2 according to following criteria:
- Safe to use
- Multiple output formats
- Fast speed
- High definition JPG output
The Highest-Definition Docx to JPG Converter Online
CloudConvert is the one yields the best JPG quality, even though you try to zoom in, it preserves the high definition. It also allows you to send the converted files directly to your Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive or Box. But the only disadvantage is, it processes relatively slowly than other online converters.
- Navigate to https://cloudconvert.com/docx-to-jpg in your web browser.
- Click Select File to upload files for conversion.
- Once uploaded, click settings icon to customize the JPG output, you can set pixel density, size, page range, even password.
- Click Convert. When the conversion finishes, click Download to get the JPG files.
The Fast Docx to JPG Converter Online
Zamzar, though picked as the fast Docx to JPG Converter online, can also bring a relatively high-definition JPG output. Actually, Zamzar has an excellent support on output formats, it not only allows users to export Docx to JPG, but also save as another 5 image formats. Even, you can convert Docx files to other document and media formats.
- Navigate to https://www.zamzar.com/convert/docx-to-jpg/ in your web browser.
- Click Choose Files to upload Docx files to Zamzar.
- Click Convert Now to change Docx to JPG.
- Then Download the JPG files.
How to Convert DOCX to JPG on Mac or Windows without Installing Software?
To save Word document as JPG without installing any software, there is a trick. Take a screenshot of the Word documents, then turn the screenshots into JPG format.
On a Mac
- Open the Word document with defaulted reader on your Mac.
- Press and hold shift+command+3 or 4 to capture the Word document.
- Click on the PNG screenshot, change the file extension from .png to .jpg.
On a PC
- Open the Word document with defaulted reader on your PC.
- Press and hold Windows+Shift+S to call up the Snip & Sketch tool.
- Select the screenshot type and capture Word document.
- Rename the PNG screenshot, change the file extension from .png to .jpg.
Save DOCX as JPG If You Have Adobe Acrobat
For users who have installed Adobe Acrobat can utilize this tool to finish the conversion. But you will need to save the Docx file as PDF, then export to JPG format.
- Open Adobe Acrobat.
- Go to Tools > Create PDF, add Docx file to Adobe.
- Save the PDF file.
- Then go to Tools > Export PDF, choose image as output.
Online VS Offline Docx to JPG Converter
Apparently, offline Docx to JPG Converters come with more powerful performance and features. However, it is neither wise nor fair to compare between online and offline tools in this way. You are recommended to use offline Docx to JPG converters only when you can not take in the cons from online choices:
- Potential risks of information leaks, since you need to you upload and save the file online for some hours.
- Quality of JPG output is lost